Sunday 27 November 2011

Nearly 19

Christmas is also my birthday.   I suppose it's a sort of "official" birthday.  It's the day when my "life" with my humans started: when Mikki gave me to Andrew.  That was in 1992.  I will be 19 this year.  They keep teasing me that I'm getting old and losing my fur.  19 may be old for a real cat but surely it's nothing for a well cared for and loved toy (isn't it?).

My first picture was taken on December 26, 1992 and the second one in August this year. 

The way I see it, this just shows that I am a well loved Figaro.  It also means I am a one and only.  It's like Woody having a stitched shirt and Andy's name on the sole of his boot.  I am me.  I am unique.  Everyone knows it is me they meet in Walt Disney World.  Accept No Imitations.

And not having lots of hair makes one look so distinguished - don't you think, Andrew?

It also means nobody need feel any hesitation in picking me up and cuddling me. .

Prrrr.


No comments:

Post a Comment