Sunday 18 September 2011

Still At Sea

We are getting close to the end of our cruise and I thought I should mention our cabin - where we did spend a lot of our time.  Here I am with Mikki on the balcony.
We had a very nice lady looking after our cabin.  She was very helpful with things like getting the humans glasses for their wine.  She was eagle-eyed to see us leave and tidy up the room as soon as she could.  She also left lots of lovely animals made out of the towels.  The humans took some photos of some of them but I'm not in them.

At the end of the cruise, my humans were happy to give our "stateroom host" more than the recommended gratuity.  They also did this for the hard working assistant server in the restaurants.  The same could not be said of the server himself, and especially of the Head Server.  I don't think they wee too happy about paying him at all but I can't say much because I didn't go into the restaurants for the evening meals.

Since we are coming towards the end, I thought I would make my other picture one of Walt Disney himself outside the Walt Disney Theatre.

Prrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment