Saturday 19 January 2013

Need More Pictures

We are now counting down the hours until we are in Walt Disney World.  Unfortunately, my humans can't count very well - especially when they can't work out what, if anything, they should add for travel, different time zones and so on.  So let's just say it will be soon.  This will probably be my last post before we go.
I was looking for some nice pictures of the first place we will be staying, Wilderness Lodge.  This is one of the best and it is over 10 years old.  Lots of things change in that sort of time.  And lots of the things that are the same deserve better pictures (some of the interior ones are very dark).  And lots of the ones taken them don't have any suitable foreground subject, i.e. me!

So I looking forward to lots of pictures.  I am pleased to note the humans are taking lots of spare memory thingies and electronic gizmos to make sure they don't lose any of the pictures. They have a smart new camera too.

You'll notice I was doing a lot of my own stunts in those days. I think Travelling Beanie, the stunt kitten will be coming this time, though.

Remember I always fly with my humans in the cabin so they can cuddle me.  "Bon Voyage" to us.

Prrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment