Tuesday 25 December 2012

20 Today

Happy Christmas to everyone - and that includes a happy time to everyone who celebrates a different festival or none at all at this time of the year.

It's really nice of my humans to wish me Happy Birthday at this time of year too.  Of course, it's not really a birthday - it's the day Mikki gave me to Andrew as a present.  I suppose it's the day Buzz Lightyear would say I came out of hypersleep.  And today we celebrate 20 years.  That's not bad at all for a toy.  I don't suppose Buzz himself lived with his "Andy" that long.

There have been some changes over the years.  I've lost a little fur (and from this picture, it looks like I had more than Andrew back then).  I've gradually trained my humans to give me lots of cuddles.  On the other hand, they have make me write the reports of our trips to Walt Disney World.  I think I like writing the Blog sometimes and I hope you who read it enjoy it too.

I've had a lot of fun with my humans - and I intend to go on doing so for many more years to come.

Prrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment