Saturday 15 June 2013

My Humans Went to London

My humans, Mikki and Andrew, went to London this week.  It was only an overnight stay but I was still a little disappointed that they didn't take me.  It's not that I wanted to do anything in London:  I just like being with them.  I don't think the weather was that good either.  You can see Mikki is wearing a coat in this picture they brought back.

For anyone who doesn't recognise it, the picture was taken in Trafalgar Square. That's the National Gallery behind Mikki and she and Andrew visited it and the adjoining National Portrait Gallery while they were there.

Andrew once worked close to the Square and could pop into these Galleries during a lunchtime, but Mikki  did not know them as well and was fascinated at all the lovely pictures inside.  She specially liked the pictures by Monet of his garden at Giverny.  She brought back a magnet and a coffee mug of one of them.  It is a picture of the bridge she has stood on.  It's the same bridge as in the picture I've shown you with Mickey and Minnie Mouse standing on the bridge - but it's not quite the same picture (even without Mickey and Minnie).  Here's a photograph of the magnet on show back at home.

Well, it's good to have the humans back home.  I have missed them and I am sure they have missed me.  We've had some nice cuddles since they got back - but we could have some more.. Yes, now!

Prrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment