Sunday 17 February 2013

My Room at the Magic Kingdom

We are now back from our trip to Walt Disney World.  I have been very busy while away because Mikki likes me to write the Trip Reports she posts on the Intercot discussion board.  Now we are home, I would like everyone to be able to see it so I am getting the humans to put some pictures with it and publish it on their web site.  I'll let you know when it's ready.

Meanwhile here are a couple of pictures from one of my favourite places in the Magic Kingdom, the Figaro Room in the Village Haus restaurant.
I'm not sure what's happening here.  Poor Figaro looks like he's been surprised by something. Perhaps he's just slipped while playing with this ribbon.
In this second one, he's again playing with the ribbon.  It is quite ridiculous to think that he is trying to reach over to stroke my human Andrew's hair.  There are just so many reasons that can't be it. And it must be equally ridiculous to suggest he is trying to get to Cleo.

The humans visited the Village Haus twice during their stay.  They did not eat in the Figaro Room and did not even visit it on one of the occasions.  I was not with them.  Humans!  You spend years trying to train them but as soon as your back is turned.. . .

More news and pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment