Wednesday 29 August 2012

Characters: Bolt

There doesn't seem to be much happening in our village at the moment (raining today) so I thought it's time for more pictures of me with other Disney characters to hep us all think of nice times in sunny Wallt Disney World.  Here I am with the characters from "Bolt".
At first, I wasn't too sure about the film, "Bolt".  Yes, there were lots of exciting bits (especially at the beginning and the end) and there were lots of cute bits.  But the main character was a d*g and they had a black and white cat who wasn't Disney's established star.  But eventually the charm and cuteness got through to me - and I realised Mittens was a rather different character from Figaro.  So when we finally met I was able to talk abut the fun of appearing as a character in the parks (something Figaro hasn't managed yet).  It was, of course, rather devastating when Mittens was later withdrawn from park service after allegations of scaring guests (see my Post on 16 January 2009 - don't know why I didn't put the picture up then). Perhaps there was just a little too much black on Mittens' face.

This picture was taken in 2008 when "Bolt" was new in cinemas and they had the latest characters in what had been the Animation building at the Studios.  It's a bit of a shame characters from there recent films don't last.  Perhaps poor Bolt, Mittens and Rhino also suffer from not being Pixar characters. I suppose classic quality will out.

Oh, here's another picture.  See, I wasn't turning my back on the d*g all the time.

Still raining here in England.  At least we haven't had a hurricane.  But I still need a cuddle.

Prrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment